- Equipment Hire
- For Sale
- About us
- My Account
- Contact Us
Mini excavators are perfectly suited to the work in a confined place as in urban construction work, gardening, pipe-laying, etc. Mini excavators assure safety in the work even under such a constraint as they need only a limited space for a swing. This machine is at the top of it’s class, ideal for house footings, plumbing and draining, loading trucks. This little compact excavator is great for all purpose use and has the Komatsu reliability.
– Compact design with superior performance and visibility means maximum productivity even in confined spaces.
– PPC proportional servo-controls provide easy operation and precise control for operators of all skill levels.
– Powerful Komatsu engine is economical, quiet, and has low exhaust emissions.
– Operator’s environment is spacious and comfortable to minimise fatigue
Operating Weight 5,280 kg – 51350 kg
Flywheel horse power 29.5 kW / 1,440 rpm
Bucket capacity (SAE heaped) 0.07 m3
Max. Travel speed 4.6 km/h
Swing speed 9.0 rpm
Ground pressure 0.25 kkg/cm2
* Click on image for a better look
Please choose from the following drop downs.
Start at step 1 and work your way down.
Brooks Hire Service Pty Ltd
30 Coulson Way, Canning Vale, W.A 6155
Cnr Coolawanyah & Orkney Roads
Karratha Industrial Estate, W.A 6714
1 Manganese Street
Wedgefield, WA 6721
2-4 Williams St
West Kalgoorlie, WA 6430
610 Geelong Road
Brooklyn, VIC, 3012
999 Beaudesert Road
Archerfield, QLD 4108
172 Drayton St
Dalby, QLD 4405
2 Caterpillar Drive Paget
Mackay, QLD 4740
504 Stuart Hwy
Winnellie, NT 0820
3 Glossop Street
St Marys, NSW 2760