We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable/ Credit Control person to join the company at our Welshpool branch, on a full-time basis.
Working alongside a supportive finance team & reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following accounts receivable duties:
- High volume debt collection and customer contact via phone
- Customer account reconciliations
- Ensure customers are aware of/adhere to our credit policy - identify any credit risks
- Maintaining a high level of customer service – firm but nice
- Handling customer queries within a timely manner
- Building relationships with customers to ensure timely payment
- Daily/weekly reporting on outstanding debt
- Updating customer databases
Skills And Experience:
Minimum of 1 to 2 years prior experience working as an Accounts Receivable Officer, ideally within a medium to large organisation.
You will have proven experience in the following:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in similar role
- Demonstrated ability to collect high volume receivables within credit terms
- Ability to adapt and learn new software systems
- Intermediate skills in excel; includes knowledge of basic formulas
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously & use initiative to meet targets
- Ability to prioritise tasks with a problem solving mind set
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.