We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join the company at our Bunbury branch, on a part-time basis.
This position would suit someone looking for work during school hours. Must be available to work between Monday to Friday.
- 3-4 shifts per week
- 20-30 hours per week
- Rostered across Monday to Friday
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Day to day duties such as telephone answering, data entry, general correspondence, distribution of incoming mail, preparation of outgoing mail.
- Provide receptionist duties and administrative support to staff members as required.
- Ensure effective communication between Bunbury and Head Office departments is maintained.
- Processing of dispatch and receivables documentation.
- Hire quotations.
- Parts quotation, order, organisation and stock-taking.
- Document filing, archiving and storage.
- Control of stationery supplies and coordination of office equipment maintenance.
- Recording, matching, checking and batching of accounts, invoices, orders, store requisitions, etc. as required
- You may be required to travel to other Company sites for work commitments
- Possession of a current Driver's Licence (HR highly desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheet and word processing programmes.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
What we can offer you -
- Ongoing training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Company Recruitment Policy - STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.