Join the thriving Brooks Hire business. We have been established since the 1970's and continue to go from strength to strength with a national presence across Australia.
We are a client focused organisation providing services to the civil and mining industries. We are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join the Brooks family in Dalby
This position is part time leading to full time and will cover maternity leave for 12 months.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Invoicing and Accounts Payable
- Answering and directing calls
- Raising Purchase orders
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Processing cash and credit applications
- Updating and managing customer accounts
- Uploading images and documents to customer accounts
- General administration duties
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in an administration/ accounting role (essential)
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and MYOB preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- A pleasant and clear phone manner with a professional demeanour
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
We are seeking an individual with excellent administration skills, who has a hands on approach and a positive "can do" attitude to join our business.
In return for your expertise, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, on site car park and an outgoing friendly team.
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES