We are currently seeking an Apprentice Boilermaker/Welder for a full time position in our Welshpool Branch.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Show responsibility and perseverance at work
- Attention to detail.
- Define priorities and complete work in a systematic, efficient manner in an acceptable time frame.
- A team player, good listener and possess a keen interest in the mechanics of mobile Plant Equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand directions and to communicate effectively
- Minimum Year 10 standard of education
- Possess a current class C licence.
- Currently possess or are working to obtain a Forklift licence
- Must be currently enrolled or looking to enrol in TAFE to study in related field.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment and alcohol and drug test
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able available to work weekends/flexible hours
- Be willing to work away when required.
What we can offer you -
- A full-time position with a company that has been established for 40 years
- A 12-18-month program that includes classroom-based learning as well as on-the-job training
- The opportunity to develop your skills-set and experience in the Hire Industry and play a valued part in the growth of an established and respected company
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.