We are currently seeking an Apprentice heavy duty diesel mechanic to join our team in Karratha on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant will complete a probation period as a Trades Assistant. Once successful, they will be signed up as an Apprentice Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic reporting to the Branch Manager.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Must be a resident of Karratha.
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Minimum Year 10 standard of education
- Currently possess a class C licence (probationary licence is acceptable)
- Must be willing to attend TAFE and complete study in related field.
- At least 17 years of age
- Be able to pass a pre-employment, alcohol and drug test
- Show responsibility and perseverance at work
- Attention to detail.
- Define priorities and complete work in a systematic, efficient manner in an acceptable time frame.
- A team player, good listener and possess a keen interest in the mechanics of mobile Plant Equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand directions and to communicate effectively
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.