Join the thriving Brooks Hire business. We have been established since the 1970's and continue to go from strength to strength with a national presence across Australia.
We are a client focused organization providing services to the civil and mining industries. We are currently seeking a permanent full time Asset Administrator to join the Brooks team.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Processing quotes
- Data entry
- General administration duties
- Experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- A pleasant and clear phone manner with a professional demeanour
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin (Desirable)
- Onsite parking
- Fun and Friendly team
- Stable and secure Family business
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES