We are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician at our branch in Oxley, QLD. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earth moving and road transport equipment.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Great working environment
- Vehicle provided
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform electrical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Rebuilding of various components
- Carry out major repairs
- Assist with ensuring the safe and efficient running of the workshop
- Assist with the training and development of apprentice/s
- Comply with Environmental and OS&H standards
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- Must be able to travel, as required
- Trade qualification in Automotive Electrical
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Drivers licence, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable, but not essential
- Forklift/High risk work licences desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a medical including drug & alcohol test
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.