We are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician/Diesel Mechanic for our branches in the Pilbara Region. You will be reporting to the Field Service Manager and will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving and road transport equipment.
What we offer:
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Flexible rosters
- Paid travel, overnight allowance, meals and accommodation
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Great working environment
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Rebuilding of various components
- Carry out major repairs
- Assist with ensuring the safe and efficient running of the workshop
- Assist with the training and development of Apprentice/s
- Comply with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- FIFO / DIDO role servicing 3 sites in the Pilbara region
- Trade qualification in Automotive Electrical and Heavy Duty Plant.
- Sound knowledge of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Drivers License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES