We are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician/Diesel Mechanic for our branches in Canning vale/Welshpool, WA. You will be reporting to the Branch Foreman and will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving and road transport equipment.
What we offer:
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Flexible rosters
- Paid travel, overnight allowance, meals and accommodation
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Great working environment
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Rebuilding of various components
- Carry out major repairs
- Assist with ensuring the safe and efficient running of the workshop
- Assist with the training and development of Apprentice/s
- Comply with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- Must be able to travel, as required
- Trade qualification in Automotive Electrical and Heavy Duty Plant.
- Sound knowledge of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Drivers License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.