Brooks is a well respected and well established family owned business who has been in operation for over 40 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both client focused and maintain our values.
We are now seeking to employ a highly motivated and experienced Bid Coordinator located within our Canning Vale branch. This position will be reporting to the General Manager - Brooks Hire and will be responsible for various duties to support the team.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordinate the preparation and submitting of completed tenders and EOIs for allocated projects
- Assist the hire team with quotations.
- Seek opportunities for new business through online platforms such as BCI and ICN.
- Engage with new and existing customers to expand opportunities.
- Facilitate effective and collaborative communication amongst internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with the Brooks Group General Managers, and assist in promoting the brand
- Maintain a strong understanding of our products and services, including updates to ensure submissions are current and relevant
- Manage external communications with potential customers and stakeholders
- Forward planning through research of industry projects to identify opportunities
- Collate and manage company information and documents
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- High attention to detail.
- Self motivated, passionate and a great team player
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, delegate, schedule, and plan
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of construction and mining industry is highly advantageous
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Onsite parking
- Fun and Friendly team
- Stable and secure Family business