We have an opportunity for a Bid Coordinator to facilitate the efficient delivery of quality proposal documents. This includes managing the compilation of cost, schedule, project management and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for tender (RFT) specifications.
As the Bid Coordinator, your day will consist of:
- Developing and maintaining a Proposal Schedule.
- Collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Research and analysis of historical data.
- Development of cost models to support proposal efforts; participation in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Coordination of activities and participation in fact-finding meetings.
- Contract negotiations.
This role is responsible for developing responses to tenders, bids, EOI and pre-qualifications, ensuring these are submitted on time and fully compliant with client requirements, while boldly articulating our value proposition. This role will work closely with Business Development and the Plant Coordinator to develop the tender response all opportunities.
The Bid Coordinator will be an integral part of the Brooks Team, supporting the sales force through writing and producing high quality, compliant bids within deadlines. The role will utilise internal and external resources to research, develop and update a tender library of proposal content, presentation templates, question responses, testimonials, and case studies.
- Strong coordination, project management, and time management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (mainly Word and PowerPoint), including the ability to work with styles and templates
- Experience in the design and coordination of tender documents
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Document Management Systems experience
- Relevant or adjacent industry experience welcomed but not required.
What we can offer you
- Generous pay package.
- Ongoing training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.