We are currently seeking a qualified Boilermaker/Welder for a full time position in our Welshpool, WA Branch.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess relevant trade qualifications in Boilermaking/Welding
- Have experience working on earthmoving equipment and buckets or similar
- Be competent in reading & interpreting drawings
- Be able to effectively repair machinery
- Mechanical knowledge preferred
- Be willing to assist with dispatches, receivables and other various workshop tasks as required
- Practice & perform to OH&S standards
- Hold a valid drivers licence
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
- Be willing to work with and train apprentices, as required.
- Be willing to travel, as required
What we can offer you:
- Generous pay package.
- On going training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now.
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.