We are currently seeking a Casual Trades Assistant in our Oxley, QLD branch. Reporting directly to the trade qualified staff, you will be responsible for the cleaning/detailing of our equipment.
What we offer:
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- A full-time apprentice position may be offered in the future
Main responsibilities/duties will include:
- Detailing and cleaning equipment to the required standards on a tight schedule
- Identify any issues and communicate these with your supervisor
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working order
- Assist tradesmen with various tasks as required
- Current drivers licence
- May be required to occasionally work weekends/flexible hours
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working around heavy duty equipment
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Mechanically minded person who can use hand tools
- Forklift / High risk licences desirable
- An understanding of OH&S regulations
- Be able to pass a medical including drug & alcohol test
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational skills to work efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be physically fit and be able to lift heavy objects
If this sounds like you hit the ‘apply’ button now, or for more information please contact us.
Permanent residency in Australia is required.
This will not be a sponsored position.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.