Brooks is a well respected and well-established family owned business who has been in operation for 45 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both clients focused and maintain our values.
We are currently seeking a Leading Hand to join our team at our WA – Kalgoorlie branch.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Manage workflow from service to workshop
- Assisting in the set up of workshop and parts department
- Minor repairs and servicing
- Prepare new machines for sale
- Carry out mechanical repairs and new build/modifications
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Experience in a similar role (Essential)
- 3/1 & 2/1 roster available
- Sound knowledge of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun and Friendly team
- Long term stability in a leading national company
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.