Brooks is a well-respected and well-established family-owned business who have been in operation for over 40 years. We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet.
We are now seeking to employ an experienced Field Service Mechanic to be based at the Bunbury branch.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Identify any issues and communicate these with your supervisor
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working order
- Must hold a Trade qualification as a Mechanic (earth moving equipment desirable)
- Must be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Travel and work between branches may be required
- Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Forklift/High risk work Licence (desirable)
- Hands on approach
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Great culture
- Friendly team
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.