Brooks is a well-respected and well-established family-owned business who have been in operation for over 40 years. We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet.
We are now seeking to employ an experienced Field Service Mechanic to be based at our Regency Park branch.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Diagnose, Repair, and Service of equipment on-site
- Carry out Major Repairs to wide range of assets including:
- Komatsu, CAT, Sany, Bomag, Hamm, John Deere, etc
- Component Overhaul and Repairs
- Work independently or in a team - workshop & field situations
- Complete Service Reports
- Maintain customer relationships in the field
- Must hold a Trade qualification as a Mechanic - Diesel / Mobile Plant Mechanic
- Must be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
- Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence – HR Preferred
- Forklift/High risk work Licence (desirable)
- Hands on approach
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Great culture
- Friendly team
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.