Brooks is a well respected and well established family owned business who has been in operation for 45 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both client focused and maintain our values.
We are now seeking to employ a highly motivated and experienced Field Service Mechanic to work at our Dalby Branch. This position will be reporting to the Workshop Foreman and will be responsible for various duties to support the team.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment in the field and on site.
- Assist in workshop when not on site.
- Assist with mobilisation and demobilisation of machines.
- Assist with equipment dispatch and receivables.
- Comply with Environment and OS&H Standards.
- Liaise with clients.
- Mechanical trade qualification (essential)
- Sound knowledge of earth moving equipment.
- Be competent in performing Diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on machines.
- Minimum C Class Driver License, HR preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Hire Industry experience desirable.
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable.
- Computer skills desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible work hours.
- Able to work away for short and/or extended periods.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test.
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Company car
- Competitive remuneration
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stable and secure Family business
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.