Brooks is a well respected and well established family owned business who has been in operation for over 40 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both client focused and maintain our values.
We are currently seeking a HD Mechanic to join our team at our Regency Park Branch.
What we offer:
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Must hold a Trade qualification in Heavy Diesel Mechanical
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Driver License, HR (preferred)
- Komatsu and Cat experience (desirable but not essential)
- Forklift / High risk work licenses (desirable)
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- MUST be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.