Brooks is a well respected and well established family owned business who has been in operation for over 40 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both client focused and maintain our values.
We are now seeking to employ a highly motivated IT Technician - Level 1, to join the Brooks team, located within our Welshpool branch.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, or email and service desk system
- Providing remote and in person support to all areas of business
- Building and deploying IT desktop and ancillary hardware and software
- Managing, monitoring and updating our service desk system
- Escalating unresolved issues to other team members
- Following-up and updating end-user status and information
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures
- Maintaining technical support documentation
- Procuring IT hardware, software, stationary and other amenity items
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Excellent communication and written skills and be customer oriented
- At least 1 year experience as a Help desk/Service Desk Technician or other customer support role
- The ability to multi-task and work individually and in a team environment
- Good attention to detail and good problem-solving skills mentality
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Current WA driver's licence.
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Fun and Friendly team
- Stable and secure Family business
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.