Brooks is a well respected and well established family owned business who has been in operation for over 40 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both client focused and maintain our values.
We are currently seeking an experienced LV Mechanic to join our team in our Regency Park branch.
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Great culture
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification as LV Mechanic
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Travel and work between branches may be required
- Drivers licence
- Forklift/High risk work licence desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
We will consider people form outside our industry with a trade certificate that are keen to learn new skills as we are prepared to train the right candidate.
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.