Join our rapidly growing business supporting the booming Mining and Construction Industry.
Brooks Hire has been in operation since the 1970's and is a national construction hire company providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking an individual who can support our Customers in ensuring our equipment is hired and delivered to meet their needs. Your organisation and customer service skills will fit right in with our business!
Skills Required -
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage competing priorities with ease
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Hire industry experience desirable
- Sales knowledge and selling skills desirable
- Equipment product knowledge desirable
The Role -
- Handle incoming hire requests and assist clients with their hire needs
- Completion of Hire Agreements and Customer Hire Contracts
- Quotations for hire of equipment
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Liaison with our Transport division to ensure equipment is delivered and picked up
- Booking in of equipment for hire and invoicing to customers
- Co-ordinating the movement of hire equipment
- General administration duties
- Great career and advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Onsite parking
- Fun and Friendly team
- Stable and secure Family business
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES