We are currently seeking a Detailer of Heavy Duty equipment for our Karratha, WA Branch. Reporting directly to the branch manager, you will be responsible for the cleaning/detailing of our earthmoving equipment.
Main Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Detailing equipment to the required standards on a tight schedule
- Identify any issues and communicate these with your supervisor
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working order
- Assisting the tradesmen with various tasks as required
- Current Driver's Licence
- May need to occasionally work weekends/flexible hours
- Previous detailing experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working around heavy duty equipment
- Mechanically minded person that can use hand tools
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- An understanding of OH&S regulations
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Good organisation skills to work efficiently
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be physically fit and be able to lift heavy objects
What we can offer you:
- Immediate start for right applicant
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- Generous pay and the opportunity to advance within the company
Only successful candidates will be contacted
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.