Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is a family owned company with branches Australia wide.
With over 1000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking a Detailer of Heavy Duty equipment for our Dalby, QLD Branch. Reporting directly to workshop staff, you will be responsible for the cleaning/detailing of our earthmoving equipment.
Main Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Detailing equipment to the required standards on a tight schedule
- Identify any issues and communicate these with your supervisor
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working order
- Assisting the tradesmen with various tasks as required
- Current Driver's Licence
- May need to occasionally work weekends/flexible hours
- Previous detailing experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working around heavy duty equipment
- Mechanically minded person that can use hand tools
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- An understanding of OH&S regulations
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Good organisation skills to work efficiently
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be physically fit and be able to lift heavy objects
What we can offer you:
- Immediate start for right applicant
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- Generous pay and the opportunity to advance within the company
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES