Come and join a thriving long established and national organisation. Brooks Hire Service has been in business since the 1970's and continues to grow meeting the constant demand for quality service and equipment required by our clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrician at our branch in Welshpool, WA. You will be reporting to the Workshop Manager and will be responsible for the Installation of Generators and Dewatering systems, both local and remote and for Repairs and Maintenance of Site Service Equipment.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive industry rates, overtime, benefits and Super
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Great working environment
- Training and developments
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform electrical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Installation of Generators and Dewatering systems, both local and remote
- Repairs and Maintenance of Equipment
- Assist with ensuring the safe and efficient running of the workshop
- Assist with the training and development of apprentice/s
- Comply with Environmental and OS&H standards
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- Must be able to travel, as required
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (Essential)
- Be competent in low voltage control systems and high quality installations
- Drivers licence, HR preferred
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Forklift/High risk work licences desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a medical including drug & alcohol test
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.