Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is a family owned company with 17 branches Australia wide.
With over 3000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and Managing Director.
As a key team member, you will be the focal point to ensure the smooth running of the CEO/MD’s office and perform a full range of office management and operational support functions. You will have a mature approach and be required to use initiative and be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Provide high level administrative support to the CEO and Managing Director
- Proactively manage meetings, agendas, support material and follow up on deliverables
- Coordinate projects and relevant documentation as required
- Help pioneer new business ventures.
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Liaise with financiers
- Assist with property acquisitions and settlements
- Coordinate company insurances including claims management
- Produce quality documents
- Mentoring of administration staff
- Represent the MD when unavailable
- Handling personal transactions and tasks.
- Min 5 years experience in a similar role
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Have the ability to influence and achieve action
- Great time management skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Advanced computer skills including the MS Office suite
- Drivers Licence
What we can offer you:
- Generous pay package
- On going training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.