We are currently seeking a Field Service - Heavy Diesel Mechanic at our branch in Karratha, WA. You will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving equipment.
- Field service truck included
- Option for FIFO
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment in the field and on site.
- Assist in workshop when not on site.
- Assist with mobilisation and demobilisation of machines.
- Assist with equipment dispatch and receivables.
- Comply with Environment and OS&H Standards.
- Liaise with clients.
- Trade qualification in Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics
- Sound knowledge of earth moving equipment.
- Be competent in performing Diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on machines.
- Minimum MR Driver License, HR preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Hire Industry experience desirable.
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable.
- Computer skills desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible work hours.
- Able to work away for short and/or extended periods.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test.
Must be a local or willing to relocate to Karratha.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES