We are currently seeking a Field Service - Heavy Diesel Mechanic at our branch in Newman, WA. You will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving equipment.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment in the field and on site.
- Assist in workshop when not on site.
- Assist with mobilisation and demobilisation of machines.
- Comply with Environment and OS&H Standards.
- Liaise with clients.
- Trade qualification in Heavy Duty Plant Mechanics
- Sound knowledge of earth moving equipment. Komatsu & Cat experience highly advantageous but not essential
- Be competent in performing Diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on machines.
- Minimum MR Driver License, HR preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Refrigerant handling licence highly desirable.
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible work hours.
- Able to work away for short and/or extended periods.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test.
This position is residential or FIFO (Dayshift only) ex Perth. Flexible with roster for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?