We are currently seeking a Field Service - Technician/Mechanic at our branch in Port Headland, WA with some intrastate travel to our regional branches around WA and NT required. You will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our access equipment; including scissor lifts, telescopic and articulated booms and telehandlers.
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates based on experience
- Excellent Benefits and Allowances
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment in the field and onsite.
- Assist in workshop when not on site.
- Assist with mobilisation and demobilisation of machines.
- Comply with Environmental and OS&H Standards.
- Liaise with clients.
- Trade qualified Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of access equipment. Genie & JLG experience highly advantageous but not essential
- Be competent in performing diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on machines.
- Previous experience in the Elevated Work Platform / Hire industry highly regarded.
- Must have "C" class drivers license.
- Must have own tools.
- LF and WP high risk work licenses.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible work hours.
- Able to work away for short and/or extended periods.
- Be able to pass a medical including a drug & alcohol test.