We are currently seeking an experienced Groundskeeper/Building Maintenance Officer.
You will be required to carry out all-round maintenance which will include commercial carpentry, minor plumbing, replacing lamps, painting / patching, small projects, garden maintenance and other related duties.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Carrying out minor building repairs and maintenance tasks
- Grounds upkeep
- Coordinating tradesmen
- Maintaining tools and equipment in good condition
- Testing and tagging electrical equipment
- On the odd occasion, there may be a requirement to work after-hours to supervise contractors or undertake any essential maintenance tasks safely
- Ad hoc travel to regional areas may be required
- Building or Similar Trade Background
- Forklift license (desirable)
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- Test and tagging accreditation (desirable)
- Working at Heights license (desirable)
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.