We are currently seeking an Apprentice Diesel Mechanic or Light Vehicle Mechanic with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery at our branch in Port Hedland, WA.
- Apprentice Diesel Mechanic or Light Vehicle Mechanic trade qualified
- This role requires you to travel and work between rural branches.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
- A full-time position with a stable company that has been established for 40 years
- A 12-18-month program that includes classroom-based learning as well as on-the-job training
- The opportunity to develop your skills-set and experience in the Hire Industry and play a valued part in the growth of an established and respected company
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.