We are currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic at our branch in Bunbury, WA. You will be reporting to the Branch Manager and will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving and road transport equipment.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Great working environment
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Rebuilding of various components
- Carry out major repairs
- Assist with ensuring the safe and efficient running of the workshop
- Assist with the training and development of Apprentice/s
- Comply with Environment and OS&H Standards
- Liaising and coordinating with clients
- Must be able to travel, as required
- Trade qualification in Heavy Duty Plant, Agriculture or Road transport
- Sound knowledge of Heavy Duty Equipment
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Drivers License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.