Brooks Hire Service is a leading supplier of earth-moving machinery to the civil, mining and resources industries, with over 3000 pieces of machinery in the fleet and 17 branches Australia wide.
We are currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic with experience in earth-moving, road transport or agriculture machinery.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical (Essential)
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Travel and work between branches may be required
- Drivers licence, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift/High risk work licence desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates, super and overtime
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Opportunities to work in other branches for generous benefits
- Training, development and career opportunities
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES