Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is a family owned company with branches Australia wide.
With over 2500 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking a Service Administrator for our branch in Canning Vale, Western Australia
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Scheduling service intervals
- Providing quotes to customers as required
- Responding to calls and recording information
- Ordering parts from suppliers
- Completing and submitting site access and induction documentation
- Entering data
- Ensure all operations are compliant with environment and OS&H Standards
- Mechanical background highly preferred
- Some knowledge of heavy plant and equipment
- Computer literacy skills at an intermediate level
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
What we can offer you:
- Generous pay package.
- On going training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.