We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery to do FIFO to our Newman, WA Branch. Roster is negotiable. based out of our Head Office in Canning Vale, WA.
Very attractive pay package.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical.
- This role requires you to travel and work between rural branches.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.