Brooks is a well respected and well established family owned business who has been in operation for over 40 years.
We have branches nationwide with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet. Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned companies in Australia ensuring we are both client focused and maintain our values.
We are currently seeking experienced full time Diesel Mechanic with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machines.
What we offer:
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
- FIFO roster - Pilbara Region
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Diesel Mechanical
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees