We are currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic with experience in earth-moving, road transport or agriculture machinery.
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates based on experience
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs, and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines
- Travel and work between branches may be required
- Drivers licence, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift/High risk work licence desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and Cover Letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.