We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery working between our branch in Canning Vale, WA and onsite near Kalgoorlie.
What we offer:
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Flexible rosters
- Paid travel, overnight allowance, meals and accommodation
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical.
- This role requires you to travel and work between rural branches.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES