Brooks Hire Service is a leading supplier of earthmoving machinery to the civil, mining and resources industries, with over 5000 pieces of machinery in the fleet and 17 branches Australia wide.
We are currently seeking an experienced full time Diesel Mechanic with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery to be based in our Port Hedland branch.
What we offer:
- Competitive mining industry rates based on experience
- Location allowance
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Career development opportunities
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical.
- This role requires you to travel and work between rural branches.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees