We are now seeking to employ a highly motivated and experienced Hire Administrator within our Perth Branch located in Canning Vale. This position will be reporting to the Hire Manager and will be responsible for various duties to support the team.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Booking in phone and email orders for all hire products.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Maintain hire fleet service records and schedule servicing
- Coordinate the delivery and return of hire equipment.
- Update spreadsheets used to control the location of equipment
- Communicate with hire clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide overflow support to our Service and Parts department
- Support the Hire Manager as and when directed
- General Administration.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Sales support, hire or rental experience (essential)
- Computer Literacy Skills (essential)
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- A pleasant and clear phone manner with a professional demeanour
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and customers
- Be well presented with great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to show initiative and work with Management
- Display eagerness and willingness to learn
We are seeking an individual with excellent customer service skills, have a hands-on approach a positive "can do" attitude to join our business.
In return for your expertise, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, on-site car park and an outgoing friendly team.
To apply for this position, submit a current CV and cover letter addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.