We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to grow its New and Used Equipment division in Brisbane, (Oxley).
This position will require travel throughout Queensland.
- Generous commission/sales bonus
- Motor vehicle
- Ongoing training and support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing dynamic business
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Develop and maintain a client base
- Travel to sites regularly to visit new and existing clients
- Coordinate mobilisation and demobilisation of machines
- Booking in equipment for hire and subsequent invoicing of jobs
- Preparation of hire quotations and tenders
- Coordinate equipment dispatch and receivables
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans
- Ensure all operations are compliant with Environment and OH&S standards
- Maintain accurate stock and records through CRM and ERP systems
You will need:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Hands on approach
- Knowledge of earthmoving machinery
- Drivers licences, HR preferred
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Pass a pre-employment medical
If this sounds like you hit the “apply” button now or for more information, please contact us.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.