We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery at our branch in Canning Vale, WA. You will be reporting to the Workshop Manager and will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our earthmoving equipment.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Great working environment with plenty of job variety
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Must be able to travel, as required
- Trade qualification in Heavy automotive mechanical.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.