We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in our Canning Vale, WA branch, on a full-time basis. The successful application will have to complete a 6 month probation period.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are/have:
- Show responsibility and perseverance at work
- Attention to detail.
- Must be reliable
- Define priorities and complete work in a systematic, efficient manner in an acceptable time frame.
- A team player, good listener and possess a keen interest in the mechanics of mobile Plant Equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand directions and to communicate effectively
- Must have a Trade Qualification in Painting
- Practice & perform to OH&S standards
- Be competent in sand blasting, painting, panel beating and parts replacement
- Be able to pass a pre-employment and alcohol and drug test
- Hold a valid drivers licence.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a painter?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.