We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts & Administration Assistant to join the company at our Canning Vale branch, on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Following up all overdue debtor accounts, collection and allocation of payments;
- Administration and other office duties as required i.e. Accounts Payable, Data Entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to confidently and professionally engage with clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Professional and reliable demeanour
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheet and word processing programmes.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.