Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is an Australian owned and operated company with local, regional and interstate branches.
With over 2500 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts & Administration Assistant to join the company at our Canning Vale branch, on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Following up all overdue debtor accounts, collection and allocation of payments;
- Administration and other office duties as required i.e. Accounts Payable, Data Entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to confidently and professionally engage with clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Professional and reliable demeanour
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheet and word processing programmes.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information please contact us.