Brooks Hire Service is a well established family owned Company with Branches nationwide.
With over 5000 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately-owned companies in Australia. We are a client focused organisation providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking a Leading Hand at our branch in Withcott, QLD. You will be responsible for the servicing, and minor repairs of our machines and preparing them for sale. We are looking for someone with a hands on approach and is mechanically minded, but similarly able to assist with ordering parts and after sales services.
What we offer:
- Competitive industry rates, overtime, benefits and Super
- Long term stability in a leading national company
- Fantastic working environment and atmosphere
- Training and developments
- Career opportunities in a growing business
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Manage workflow from service to workshop
- Assisting in the set up of workshop and parts department
- Minor repairs and servicing
- Prepare new machines for sale
- Carry out mechanical repairs and new build/modifications
- Experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Trade Qualification (Essential)
- Drivers licence, HR preferred
- Forklift/High risk work licence desirable
- Ability to approach work autonomously, in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to pass a medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
Brooks Hire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Only successful applicants will be contacted.