We are currently seeking an experienced light vehicle mechanic for our branch in Canning Vale, WA. You will be reporting to the Workshop Manager and will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of our light vehicle and road transport fleet.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Great working environment with plenty of job variety
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Use and apply knowledge and training to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service on our fleet of light vehicles.
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Must be able to travel, as required
- Trade qualification in Automotive mechanical.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Experience on 4x4 commercial vehicles desirable
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible work hours
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
If this sounds like you, click the Apply button.