We are currently seeking an experienced individual who can support our Customers in ensuring our equipment is hired and delivered to meet their needs. Your organisation and customer service skills will fit right in with our business
Heavy duty equipment knowledge is desired.
Skills Required -
- Hire industry experience is preferred
- Sales knowledge and selling skills preferred
- Equipment product knowledge preferred
- The ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage competing priorities with ease
The Role -
- Handle incoming hire requests and assist clients with their hire needs
- Completion of Hire Agreements and Customer Hire Contracts
- Quotations for hire of equipment
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Liaison with our Transport division to ensure equipment is delivered and picked up
- Booking in of equipment for hire and invoicing to customers
- Co-ordinating the movement of hire equipment
What we can offer you -
- Generous pay package.
- Ongoing training & support
- A great working environment and atmosphere
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES