Brooks Hire commenced in 1979 and is a family-owned company with branches nationwide.
With over 2500 pieces of machinery in the hire fleet, Brooks Hire is one of the largest privately owned hire companies in Australia providing services to the civil and mining industries.
We are currently seeking a Trades Assistant in our Port Hedland, WA Branch. Reporting directly to the trade qualified mechanics, you will be responsible for the cleaning/detailing of our earth-moving equipment.
What we offer:
- Immediate start for right applicant
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- A full-time apprentice position may be offered in the future
Main Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Detailing and cleaning equipment to the required standards on a tight schedule
- Identify any issues and communicate these with your supervisor
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working order
- Assisting the tradesmen with various tasks as required
- Current Driver's Licence
- May need to occasionally work weekends/flexible hours
- Previous detailing experience preferred but not essential
- Mechanically minded person that can use hand tools
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
- Be physically fit and be able to lift heavy objects
If this sounds like you hit the "apply" button now or for more information, please contact us.
Permanent residency in Australia is required
This will not be a sponsored position
Only successful candidates will be contacted
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES