We are currently looking for an experienced HC/Low Loader Driver to work on a rotational basis between our Canning Vale and regional branches. In support of the need to work across the range of our branches appropriate allowances are applied to this position.
MACHINERY OPERATORS NEED NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE HEAVY HAULAGE EXPERIENCE AND HC CLASS DRIVER LICENSE.
Duties of the Position:
- Transportation of over sized loads to customer sites.
- Competently carry out all relevant pre-start checks prior to transportation.
- Ensure all loads are secure prior to and during transportation.
- Meet all safety criteria ensuring safety of self and others
- Carry out maintenance on both truck and equipment where necessary.
- Customer focused with a proactive approach and willingness to be a team player
- Capable of loading and unloading equipment independently
Essential Criteria -
- MUST possess a HC Driver's License.
- Adherence to all Main Roads Accreditation requirements
- Practice & perform to OH&S standards
- Heavy haulage experience
- Competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- 2+ years' experience in transportation of over sized loads.
- Be able to work away on a regular basis.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
What we can offer you -
- Generous hourly rate & penalties
- Permanent full time employment
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- New Volvo trucks
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold a permanent residency visa