Brooks Equipment is part of the Brooks Group, which includes Brooks Hire, Brooks Access and Brooks Transport. The Brooks Group has introduced Brooks Equipment to better serve our customers through the sale of new and used equipment
We are currently seeking a Detailer in our Welshpool, WA branch. Reporting directly to the trade qualified staff, you will be responsible for the cleaning/detailing of our equipment.
What we offer:
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- competitive industry salary
Main responsibilities/duties will include:
- Detailing and cleaning equipment to the required standards on a tight schedule
- Identify any issues and communicate these with your supervisor
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working order
- Assist tradesmen with various tasks as required
- Current drivers licence
- May be required to occasionally work weekends/flexible hours
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working around heavy duty equipment
- Forklift / High risk licences desirable
- An understanding of OH&S regulations
- Be able to pass a medical including drug & alcohol test
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be physically fit and be able to lift heavy objects
If this sounds like you hit the ‘apply’ button now, or for more information please contact us.
To apply for this position, submit a current CV addressing qualifications, experience, and skills.
You must have to right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES