Brooks Hire Service is Main Roads Heavy Vehicle Accredited.
We are currently looking for an experienced Low Loader Driver to work out of our Canning Vale Branch, reporting to the transport manager.
This role will have the opportunity to travel to our regional branches in WA for over 3 weeks at a time to earn extensive overtime.
MACHINERY OPERATORS NEED NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE HEAVY HAULAGE EXPERIENCE AND MC CLASS DRIVER LICENSE.
Duties of the Position:
- Transportation of oversized loads to customer sites.
- Competently carry out all relevant prestart checks prior to transportation.
- Ensure all loads are secure prior to and during transportation.
- Carry out maintenance on both truck and equipment where necessary.
Essential Criteria -
- MUST possess a MC Driver's License.
- Familiar with Main Roads Accreditation
- Practice & perform to OH&S standards
- Heavy haulage experience
- Competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- 2 years' experience in transportation of oversized loads.
- Be able to work away on a regular basis.
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
What we can offer you -
- Generous hourly rate & penalties
- Permanent full time employment
- A great working environment and atmosphere
- New Volvo trucks
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold a permanent residency visa